12 chicken wings
125ml white wine vinegar
1 tbsp. chilli powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp. garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp. cornflour
1/2 bottle Tabasco Sauce
Knob of butter
1. Season the wings and cook in the slow cooker for 1 hour on high.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients, except the butter, over medium-high heat to thicken.
3. Season to taste, with seasoning and hot sauce (i use about 1/2 a bottle, and you can use a different hot sauce of your choice.).
4. Add the butter to the sauce and coat the chicken wings.
5. Cook in the oven at 200 C fan for 25 minutes.
I like to start my chicken in the slow cooker, as it keeps the chicken moist and the skin soft ready to crisp up with the buffalo sauce, but alternatively you could start them in the oven covered with foil on a low heat for an hour.