100g plain flour
3 large free range eggs
200ml semi skimmed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C fan.
2. Put the flour in a bowl, season and make a well.
3. In a separate jug mix the milk and the eggs, beat lightly.
4. Slowly add the egg mix to the flour.
6. Put a spoonful of oil into each hole of a 12 hole cake tin.
7. Heat the oil in the oven, until smoking hot.
8. Add the Yorkshire pudding mix into each hole and cook for approximately 20 minutes, until golden and well risen.
I always use an electric hand whisk to make my mix, I find I get a better rise.