2 x large turnips
1 x small swede
2 x garlic cloves
250ml double cream
Caws Cenarth Caerfilli Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Slice the vegetables with the mandolin.
3. Gently fry the garlic, add the cream and thyme, bring the boil, and then place to one side, when ready to use, strain.
4. Player the vegetables in a baking dish season well, pour over the cream.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour, remove the foil, top with a handful of grated cheese and breadcrumbs and continue to bake until golden, approximately 20 minutes.