For the blinis
100g plain flour
25g butter, melted
For the Canapes
200g smoked salmon
200g crème Fraiche
1 lemon (zest)
1. Tip the flour into a bowl, season and make a well
2. Separate the yolk and egg white. Add the egg yolk and the milk gradually to form a batter, add the melted butter.
3. Whisk the egg whites, then fold through the pancake mix.
4. Fry until golden both sides, if you want the blinis to be exactly the same size, cut out with a cutter.
5. Mix the crème fraiche, horseradish and lemon juice and zest, season to taste.
6. Top the blinis with the crème fraiche mix, then a piece of smoked salmon and then 2 pieces of chive and some black pepper.
I use the same size cutter for all of my canapes so they all look the same size.