Mushroom Tart Canapes
6 slices of white bread
100g Butter, melted
250g button mushrooms, finely chopped
20g mixed dried mushrooms, soaked in hot water
3 garlic cloves
100g Gruyere cheese
1. Roll out the bread, cut into circles, dip in the melted butter.
2. Line a mini muffin tin with the bread and blind bake, for 5 mins, until crisp.
3. Cook the shallots and garlic with the thyme gently, then add the mushrooms, cook until soft, then add a splash of milk, season to taste.
4. stir through 1/2 the cheese and a sprinkling of parsley.
5. Fill the cases with the mushroom mix.
6. Top with the cheese and bake for 5 mins.