Makes 3 medium pizzas
250g strong white bread flour, plus extra for rolling
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp good quality oil, & more for kneading
30g fresh yeast
Good quality tomato sauce
Pizza toppings (my favourite are mozzarella, Parma ham & rocket with lots of ground black pepper)
1. Add the flour, salt and yeast to a bowl and add the water and oil gradually, you may not need all of the liquid.
2. Bring together to form a dough
3. Knead the dough, for at least 10 mins.
4. Leave to rise until doubled in size.
5. Preheat the oven to 210 C fan.
6. Divide into 4, form into a rough round. 7. Coat the dough round with tomatoes sauce, sprinkle with cheese and add your favourite toppings. 8. Bake for 8-10 mins.