175g caster sugar
75g light brown sugar
25g milk chocolate
1 tbsp golden syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
100g plain flour
½ tsp baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
50g dark muscovado sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
200g cream cheese
1. Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Grease and line a brownie tin.
2. Place the butter, sugar, chocolate and golden syrup in the pan and melt gently on a low heat until it is smooth and lump-free.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
4. Break the eggs into the bowl, with the vanilla extract and whisk with the fork until light and frothy.
5. In a separate bowl add the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Pour in the chocolate mixture and stir to combine, slowly add the egg mix, stirring continually.
6. For the cheesecake mixture, beat together the dark muscovado sugar, vanilla extract and 1 egg in a bowl. Gently stir in the soft cheese until mixed.
7. Put half the mixture into the brownie tin, then drizzle over some of the cheesecake mixtures. Carefully spoon over the remaining brownie mixture then drizzle with more cheesecake mixture (you may not need all of it). Bake for 25 mins
8. Remove the brownie from the oven and add the frozen Easter treats, return to the oven for a further 5 minutes. Leave to cool completely in the tin.